I doubt most places are really that good, they're too afraid of being sued.
Anybody ever went to Carrowinds(spelling) for Halloween? One of my online friends is working there for Scarrowinds. Sounds good.
a good haunted house to visit? It is getting to be that season. I'd like to take the family out for a good ol' fashioned scaring, but I don't want to be disappointed.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
I doubt most places are really that good, they're too afraid of being sued.
Anybody ever went to Carrowinds(spelling) for Halloween? One of my online friends is working there for Scarrowinds. Sounds good.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I think the Six Flag parks have something similar that is supposed to be really good, but I was looking for something a little closer to home.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
MECC still do the Haunted Forest?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah I saw the signs, it starts Friday the 13th.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
How appropriate, but is it really any good?
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
there's supposed to be an old mental hospital that'll pay you if you make it through it...i'm thinkin it's in Jonesborough??
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Hadn't heard about that one. Sounds like a good candidate for the Ghost Hunters on SciFi.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Speakin of the Ghost Hunters, there is a marathon on Sci-Fi right now.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i heard something about that last year....someone said you pay $10 and if you make it all the way through it then you get your $10 back...sounds interresting....got anymore details about the thing and location??
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
Bookmarks